Dr. Jeff McCloskey, Chiropractor in Grand Junction CO
He is a past adjunct Anatomy instructor at Colorado Mesa University and holds undergraduate degrees in Human Biology and Psychology. He decided to attend Chiropractic College after witnessing Chiropractic miracles first hand. He is a frequent Guest Presenter at the Vitamin Cottage in Grand Junction. He specializes in Applied Kinesiology, Nutritional Testing, Neurologic Rehabilitation, Spinal Decompression, Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Dr. Michael Lebowitz testing protocol.
Get To Know Dr. Jeff McCloskey Personally
After working as a mental health therapist in Pennsylvania, Dr. Jeff McCloskey attended Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis. While visiting a friend in Grand Junction he fell in love with the snow covered Grand Mesa and all that Colorado has to offer.
Dr. McCloskey relocated to Grand Junction in 2008, which is where he met his wife, Mariann. They now raise their children to love and protect the beauty and values that the West provides and stands for. Camping, hiking, hunting and fishing are some of the McCloskey’s favorite Colorado hobbies.
His hobbies include meditation, exercise, music, movie analysis, American history and law, and spending time with his beautiful wife and two children.
Dr. Jeff seeks to help his patients take control of their own health and to live vibrant, abundant lives.
Conditions that Dr. Jeff McCloskey has successfully helped include:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headaches, Migraine Headaches
- Degenerative Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Extremity (Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Finger, Hip, Knee, Ankle and Toe) Pain and Dysfunction
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Digestive Complaints (Acid Reflux, Constipation, Diarrhea, Gas, Bloating, Ulcers, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitis, Lack of Appetite, Etc.)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Hormonal Issues (Hot Flashes, Mood Swings, Low Metabolism, Low Energy, Hair Loss, Infertility, Miscarriages)
- Sleep Disorders
- Bell’s Palsy
- Dizziness, Vertigo
- Skin Disorders (Acne, Rashes, Psoriasis, Eczema)
- Numbness, Tingling and Weakness of Hands, Feet
- Meningeal Compression
At the Health Institute of Western Colorado, we provide a wide variety of services, such as:
- Applied Kinesiology
- Nutritional Testing
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Spinal Decompression
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Alternative Medicine